RockTape is a premium brand of kinesiology tape. First used by acupuncturists and chiropractors in Japan, today kinesiology tape is used by a wide variety of health professionals. Unlike other tapes, it can be used both to apply compression and promote recovery or decompression to relieve pain and swelling. When applied over a stretched muscle Rocktape lifts the skin, accelerating blood flow which reduces fatigue and promotes healing.
Used to prevent and treat injuries and pain.
- Muscle pain or cramping – e.g. lower back or calf muscles
- Joint pain – e.g. shoulder or knee
- Poor posture
- Inflammation or bruising
- Assists to decrease pain
- Assists to reduce swelling
- Allows full range of movement
- Hypoallergenic – no latex or zinc oxide
- Water resistant – can be worn for up to 5 days